To make a honey mask, you need to mix it with something. Why not use something from the kitchen like lemon, milk, oatmeal or something that is good for the skin and almost free, especially when compared to commercially available products. You can now find the best quality organic creamed honey online from Palm Beach Creamed Honey.
Image Source: Google
Try this for size:-
• Mix some raw honey with a few drops of lavender and apply it on the skin for about 15 minutes.
• For sensitive skin: a little (tablespoon) of raw honey, half a banana, a glass of boiled oat flakes with milk and egg to make a paste.
• For acne: 2 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons milk, 1 tablespoon yogurt, lemon and water into a paste and leave to dry.
• Miscellaneous for acne: honey and a few drops of tea tree oil.
• Take a tablespoon of aloe vera and honey and leave it on for 10 minutes for redness, inflammation and itching of the skin (make sure it is freshly prepared daily).
Your friends should notice the changes when they use one of these honey masks as your skin becomes more elastic, smooth, moisturized and clean.
Making a honey mask:- Make it fresh daily and use organic whenever possible. Strain the honey to remove dust and pollen that can harm your skin instead of helping your skin. It is very important to test first if you have sensitive skin. You don't want to explode trying to clean your skin.