Although some ladies carrying items that you see on the track can be superb on the models, they may not look great on every woman. To make sure you buy ladies' clothes that are beautiful for you, it is important to understand the shape of your body.
You must also know how to choose dresses that hide imperfections while making you look incredible. Learn more about your type of body and the top dress styles that will make you look thinner.
Understand the shape of your body
Before choosing dresses, it is always important to understand the shape of your body. Once you are aware of the shape of your body, you can compensate for problems by attracting attention to your best features. You can also try Ankara dashiki dress for your stylish look.
Here is a look at the most common body shapes.
– Straight – Women with this shape of the body have a very small difference in their bust, their size, and their measurements of the hip because the body fat is evenly distributed throughout the body.
– Hourglass – Women with the hourglass shape have smaller sizes with more important hip and chest measurements that are quite close. These people have a greater distribution in the lower and upper areas of the body.
– Pear – Women with a form of pear tend to gain weight in the lower part of their body, including buttocks and areas of the thigh. In most cases, these women have a small bus measurement and larger hips.
– V-shaped- women in v larger shoulders than their size, leaving them with narrower legs and a chest and larger arms.
– Apple – The form of the apple usually involves having more body fat in the waist area. Women with this form generally have a greater measurement than hip or bust measurements.