When choosing a CCTV camera, there are a few things to consider. The camera should be able to capture quality footage in all weather conditions and have the power to keep up with fast-moving objects. Here are some tips for choosing a camera that will meet your needs:
1. Consider the purpose of the camera. A security camera may need to be able to capture high quality footage in all weather conditions, while a baby monitor may only require good video quality during daytime hours.You can also visit this site https://www.cctvsg.net/advantage-and-disadvantage-of-wireless-cctv/ to get a more information about high quality cctv cameras.
2. Look at the features of the camera. A security camera may need features such as night vision or motion detection, while a baby monitor may only need a simple video feed.
3. Consider the size of the camera. A security camera that is used in an open area may need to be large in order to capture footage of everything, while a baby monitor may only require a small camera that can be mounted on a wall or door entryway.
4. Consider the price of the camera. Not all cameras are created equal and some might be more expensive than others due to their features or size.
5. Consider the type of camera. A security camera may need a different type of camera than a baby monitor, such as one with infrared lights to detect movement in low-light conditions.