When it comes to finding something, we all prefer to head out of our house for a thorough visit. However, when we don’t have the time, we prefer to search it over the internet or simply have a conversation. The same rule applies when it comes to looking for a roofing contractor. Contacting the roofing contractor over the phone means, we still have the opportunity to hire the best one. However, while speaking over the phone you need to ask a few important questions and here they are.
Before you pick up your phone to make a call, it is important to do a few things prior.
- Do a verification about the company by asking them about the full name of the company along with address mentioned over the internet.
- The second thing to do is to head over to their website and ensure things such as whether the website looks professional, updates are made over their page and so on.
- Along with positive, you should also consider the negative reviews left behind by the previous customers.
Now, with the questions.
- For how long has this business been running?
- Can you tell me the years of experience you have in terms of handling the installation and repairs of the roof?
- What factors lead to the change in the pricing of a new roof?
- Could you be able to explain the entire process?
- For worker’s compensation, property damage cover, and personal liability insurance, can you offer me a proof copy of these three?
You can also ask the contractor on the phone as their offices are located for insulation in Perth city.